To order a copy of an oral history sound recording, please contact us, and we will email you a personally tailored order form.
Order forms can be completed on-screen and returned by email. Please check our Charges page for current charges; payment can be made electronically by PayPal.
Copies of recordings are charged per 5 files supplied, as either:
- WAV format files burned to CD-R, including postage and packing
- Conversion to MP3 format on demand, and made available for download via a private file share.
Please allow 10 working days for copies to be made.
Can I order copies of any recordings? Are there any restrictions?
Oxfordshire County Council sound recordings
- You can buy copies of Oxfordshire County Council sound recordings unless the interviewee has withdrawn consent.
BBC Radio Oxford recordings
- You can buy copies of Radio Oxford recordings for private study or educational use, but not for commercial use.
Other sound recordings (published)
- You can only buy copies of a reasonable proportion of other published sound recordings, unless you have obtained written permission from the copyright owner to copy more.
Other sound recordings (unpublished)
- You can buy copies of all or part of other unpublished sound recordings, provided copying hasn’t been prohibited by the copyright owner.
- We are unable to provide copies of any video recordings.